MediaTek Dimensity 930 — Another Amazing Processor?
MediaTek has come up with the Dimensity 930 5G for mid-range cell phones, alongside the new Dimensity 1050 and Helio G99 mid-range chipset. The Dimensity 930 depends on TSMC’s 6nm interaction. We are going to talk about the other processors in our upcoming blogs, but today let us dive deeper into the specs of Dimensity 930.
- The MediaTek Dimensity 930 highlights two Cortex-A78 processors with a clock pace of 2.2GHz and 6 Cortex-A55 processors that get started at 2GHz. It is joined by an IMG BMX-8–256 GPU. With regards to memory, it upholds LPDDR4x, LPDDR5, UFS 2.1, UFS 2.2, and UFS 3.1.
- The choice of GPU is interesting as Mediatek has not partnered with Mali after a long time for their Dimensity processors. The IMG GPU is the latest-generation GPU and the company has provided GPUs to Apple in the past.
- Show-wise, the chipset upholds a maximum presentation of 2520 × 1080 (Full HD+) with a perspective proportion of 21:9 and a most extreme screen refresh rate of 120Hz. The SoC is equipped for supporting up to 108MP cameras. Additionally, the MediaTek Dimensity 930 5G elements have the capacity to record 4K recordings at 30FPS.
- Based on a 6nm fabrication process, the processor will provide a lag-free experience along with no overheating issues. The architecture is also going to improve the frame rates in the display quality.
- The chipset purportedly has in-built sound reduction engines and the low light photography and videography of the processor are also nice. It guarantees up to multiple times quicker AI Face Detection. The SoC is outfitted with a MediaTek MiraVision Smart Contrast and Local Tone Mapping (SCLTM) motor to further develop video streams. This is said to offer smooth 120Hz Full HD+ shows.
- Network choices include incorporated Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, double SIM 5G, double recurrence GPS, and a USB Type-C port. We can expect cell phones controlled by the MediaTek Dimensity 930 to show up in the second quarter of 2022.
As you can see, Mediatek has left no stone unturned this time. The company has integrated several impressive features into the processor and has aimed it toward low-priced smartphones. In my opinion, this processor is going to be an impressive one due to its capabilities in the department of the camera, display, memory, multitasking, and all other key areas. The smartphones powered by this chipset will most probably be in the mid-budget range and will provide impressive performances. Comment your opinions below.