Motorola has been on a successful run lately, as the brand has been releasing high-quality smartphones for a long time now. Motorola has shown the world that producing high-quality smartphones is more important than producing a high quantity of smartphones. A few days ago, Motorola announced Moto G22 was to be launched in India on the 13th of April 2022. This smartphone is one of a kind budget Motorola smartphone, with powers and specifications that give tough competition to devices of upper price ranges. With whatever knowledge we have about the smartphone, let us look at some of the possible major pros and cons of this smartphone
- Price — The price of this smartphone is around Rs 11,000. This price tag is very interesting as currently there are many smartphones in this budget but now many of them are providing the value for money Motorola promises with the new Moto G22.
- Fast refresh rates — This smartphone has fast 90Hz refresh rates. Usually, we only see 60Hz refresh rates in this price range, and the high amount of refresh rates give an edge to the Moto G22 by providing high performance in multimedia and gaming experience.
- Processor — Talking about the gaming experience, Mediatek Helio G37 processor has powered this smartphone. Motorola Moto G22 is officially the first smartphone to be powered by Mediatek Helio G37 processor. This smartphone is guaranteed to have a very high level of efficiency and smoothness due to the capability of the processor. Also, Mediatek Helio processors are also known for their connectivity and gaming services, which will be worth experiencing in the Moto G22.
- Looks — If you need a fancy-looking smartphone, Moto G22 is the one for you. This smartphone has amazing looks and design. It has a polished and premium back panel with a glass-like finish. The front side has thin bezels, a chin, and a small punch hole.
- HD+ display — Nowadays, smartphones in this price range are providing an FHD+ display, but Motorola has decided to stick with an HD+ display. The inclusion of the FHD+ display could have been good for the multimedia experience.
- Single RAM variant of 4GB — Despite the fact that the Mediatek Helio G35 processor is very fast, I think another variant of a higher RAM could have been useful for people who want stronger performance.
These are some of the pros and cons I felt about this smartphone. Overall, I feel this device is phenomenal and a very useful option for the price of Rs 11,000. Comment your opinions below.