Vivo X90 : Coming Soon
Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. is also known as Vivo. It is a Chinese multinational technology company that has its headquarters in Dongguan, Guangdong. Along with manufacturing smartphones, Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd is also known for developing smartphone accessories, software, and online services. Today it is known to be serving over 400 million users spread over 60 countries and regions. It was ranked among the top five smartphone makers in 2021.
After successfully launching its flagship X90 series in China, Vivo is all set to launch and capture the domestic Indian market with its X90 series. The phone is expected to be launched on 3rd February 2023. The global smartphone markets are going to be hit with two variants of the phone — Vivo X90 and Vivo X90 Pro.
Vivo X90 will be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 9200 chipset and will be supported with Vivo’s self-invented V2 chipset which will further help in achieving best-in-class pictures, high gaming frame rates, and photography enhancements. These chips are further said to be cooled by an extra large VC liquid cooling setup with a surface area of 4002mm square. The phone will come with a 4810 mAh battery along with a 120 Hz refresh rate and 300 Hz Touch sampling rate.
MediaTek Dimensity 9200 is an ultra-efficient chip that offers cutting-edge technology for high framing game rates, professional-grade camera features, and multi-dimensional videography, thus powering 5G-enabled smartphones.
Along with all this, the smartphone would promise the following features -
- Powered by an Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC with TSMC N4 (4nm-class) technology, it provides the best 5G technology guaranteeing incredible performance and intelligent power efficiency. MediaTek Dimensity 9200 presents the sharpest and brightest pictures, all day gaming experience for gamers, and the fastest and most seamless Wi-Fi connectivity.
2. Vivo X90 is expected to provide an immersive display featuring a 6.78-inch Full HD+ AMOLED touchscreen offering a resolution of 1260x2800 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9 along with a 120 Hz refresh rate.
3. For the pictures enthusiast, it would offer a rear triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel Sony IMX989 1-inch Zeiss lens primary camera sensor, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide lens camera, a 12-megapixel portrait lens camera, and a single 32-megapixel sensor front camera setup for selfies.
4. Design-wise the phone would be 9.34mm-thick and weigh around 201 gm. Vivo X90 would consist of up to 12GB RAM and 128GB of Internal storage.
5. Vivo X90 would run OriginOS 3 which is based on Android 13.
6. The phone promises to have IP68 certification for providing water and dust resistance.
Vivo X90 promises to bring innovation and new features with cutting-edge technology in the camera for its picture-clicking enthusiasts. Its 50 MP camera is tuned by Zeiss along with a T* coating will be applied to the camera lenses of the device. The phone already had its launch in China, 2 months back, and was launched in three colours namely — China Red, Ice Blue, and Original black colours. The phone would be 5G enabled with Wi-Fi connectivity, GPS, NFC, USB OTG, and USB Type-C.